Fennell Residence is a unique floating house design located in Portland, Oregon, USA. The floating house designed by Robert Harvey Oshatz Architect. House design create spatial differentiation that enhance the experience of time as light plays through the daily and seasonal changes.
* Architect: Robert Harvey Oshatz Architect
* Project Name: Fennell Residence
* Location of Site: Portland, Oregon, USA
* Design Team: Robert Harvey Oshatz
* Project Type: Residential
* Client: Randy Fennell
* Contractor/s: Even Construction
* Built-up Area: 250 sq. m.
* Date of completion: February 2006